(Contingent on acquiring program funding)
* Family And Community Services
1.*Provide nutritional food packages and information for families as well as prepared meals for the food insecure in the global communities where we operate and serve. Providing this service through either joint collaborations with similar agencies or through facilities owned solely by Heaven On Earth International Christian Ministries Incorporated.
2.* Provide professional and personal Apparel Outlets to assist and supply modern and stylish attire for individuals daily business,social, and formal engagements.
- 3.*Establish a fund to offer monetary and literary resources on support to the financially disadvantaged in our communities through temporary (either one time or situation based) rent, utilities, or mortgage assistance.
- 4.*Employment or Health related transportation assistance (through vouchers or vehicles owned by Heaven On Earth International Christian Ministries Incorporated)
- 5.*Establish a ongoing database of employers and related educational resources for permanent full and part-time job placement of families in our communities.
- 6.*Offer affordable housing referral placement assistance within the communities we serve. Research the vesibility of purchasing land and constructing affordable homes for sale to low income members and citizens of our communities.
- 7.*Establish Family Support Groups with weekly “Work” Sessions that will identify the roles of each family member in contributing to the overall health and happiness of the family unit. Providing spiritual lessons on enhancing and applying each “Fruit of the Spirit” – love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, and self- control”, towards the unity, strength and stability of the family unit.
- 8.*Establish a Youth Program that will encourage and encompass positive and strong youth leadership roles, both traditional and digital music production, communications through internet, television and radio productions, a dance troupe (Each Community Based Office) to perform routines; “Step” routines based off of African-American collegiate Greek fraternities and sororities that will promote both holiness, righteousness, fellowship, and community, will be proposed (Youth Preference Based) for the youth of the Atlanta Headquarters Office. A feature of the program will be its Arts and Literary component as well as routine athletic and recreational activities and outings (soccer, flag football, basketball, softball, kickball, volleyball, baseball, water and snow sports, gymnastics, etc…), movie, concert, sporting events and the Arts incentive reward tickets.
- 9.*Community Service Projects to include neighborhood clean-ups, can food drives, community carnivals, etc…
- 10.*Senior and Disabled Citizens Home Care Assistance Assignments (Providing regular, scheduled clothes and dish washing services, general house cleaning, errand runs, lawn maintenance, grocery shopping, etc…….to members of our local communities.)
- 11.*A Men and Women Personal Development Program (The Seeds of Faith Forum) that will teach the biblical roles of an effective and successful able bodied adult. Teaching those principles and techniques that can be used in building strong, positive traits and attributes within ourselves. Those ones essential for any thriving relationship, whether spiritual, personal, family, or business.
- 12.*Conduct Periodic Retreats and Conferences (ex: “Christians and Intoxicants: Creations, Derivatives, Synthetics – The Real “Deal” and Discussion” : With Varying Perspective Panels 2022 **), on Issues of Interest and Concern to the members of the Ministries and the communities where we operate and serve.
- 13.*Conduct Weekly Meetings to educate, study and worship through talks, guest speakers and interactive teachings utilizing an precise, integral, and targeted in – person and web based preaching and teaching platform to reach those right – hearted, righteous seeking people in need around the world.
- ** Portland, Oregon, Sunday, November 20,2022 – Oregon Convention Center – Register on the Contact Us Page ** / Can be viewed on Biblical Lessons page for an information overview of scriptural support for MODERATE Christian consumption of acceptable intoxicants.
Proposed Initial “2022-2023” Heaven On Earth International Christian Ministries Incorporated Operations Budget
Total – $2.75 million
- 1 – Ministries President/Executive Director – $75,000
- 3 – Executive Administrative Asst.-
- $35,000 each
- 1 – Ministries Services Coordinator – $45,000
- 1 – Registered Dietitian – $60,000
- 1 – Warehouse Manager – $40,000
- 4 – Warehouse Associates – $30,000 each
- 1 – Food Services Coordinator – $40,000
- 1 – Family Education and Employment Resource Specialist – $45,000
- 1 – Family Housing and Health Resource Specialist – $45,000
- 1 – Senior and Youth Resource Specialist – $45,000
- 1 – Registered Nurse – $70,000
- 2 – Part – Time Executive Chefs – $30,000 each
- 4 – Part – Time Executive Kitchen Assistants – $20,000 each
- 1 – Facilities Manager – $65,000
- 2 – Facilities Workers – $35,000 each.
- Total = $965,000
Property and Facilities:
We wish for facilities space up to 30K + square ft:
- To purchase – $1.5m
- To lease – $725,000
- Office Furnishings – $30,000
- Office Equipment – Purchase and operations maintenance (Computers, Printers, Phones, TV’s, etc..) – $125,000
- Facilities Supplies – $25,000
1 Passenger Van – $50,000
General Ministries Administration Supplies:
General Ministries Activities Fund:
Programs Food and Meal Supplies
General Ministries Operations Funds – Utilities, Insurances, Emergency Fund, Misc…
Bro. Reginald T. Pryer Opening Meeting Discourse
Good Morning Brothers, Sisters and our Honored and Distingquish guest. Welcome to a meeting of Christian hearts and minds! You chose to come and join in this discussion today because you evidently see the need for a clear consensus amongst the Body of Christ on its stance on Intoxicants and it’s use amongst our members. I can remember growing up and all the time hearing everyone from elders to young folks align wine and alcohol to being, “The Devil’s Brew”! It was something that was clearly associated with evil! The term given to a “drunkard” or “drunk”, was “Wine – O”. So the general perception of someone who drank or associated with someone who drank was of someone in a condition of destitute and despair!
Today, this day, this week, month, and year. I ask you, what are these days that we’re living in? How would you identify and describe them? As Christians we know to get the answer to that question, we must consult the scriptures, The Holy Bible! There we find at 2 Timothy, chapter 3, where the bible identifies a time marked by and it reads, “But Mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of MONEY, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, LOVERS OF PLEASURE rather than lovers of God- having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.”
Does this sound like a time relative to any we’ve been living in recently? And again, Yes! It sounds quite frankly like the atmosphere of the past several generations or longer and it’s trajectory is spiraling downward. Verse 13 of 2 Timothy Chapter 3 goes on to further state during these last days, “while evil men and imposters will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.“, shows where these and future generations are in jeopardy of serious evil lurking amongst mankind. And for those of us fortunate enough to have more than a couple of decades of life under our belts understand how a depraved mind and a corrupt heart coupled with intoxicants and the true trigger, CASH or GOLD in case of the markets, is the perfect recipe for CORRUPTION AND EVIL! 1 Timothy Chapter 6 verses 9 and 10 states, “People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of MONEY is a ROOT OF ALL KINDS OF EVIL. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.”
The global market for Alcohol sales was upwards of 1.5 Trillion dollars ($1,500,000,000,000,000) in 2020 and the estimated sales of illegal drugs was upwards of 650 Billion dollars ($650,000,000,000) a year. The total Cannabis market, legal and illegal sales is estimated to be upwards of 340 Billion dollars ($340,000,000,000) a year alone. To give some perspective of what that means, there are less than 100 subdivisions countries that have more than 200 billion dollars GDP annually. Argentina, Sweden, and Poland individual GDP is lower than the Global Narcotics Trade sales amount each year and Hong Kong, Ireland, and the Philippines individual GDP is lower than the Global Cannabis Trade amount each year! To give even a clearer picture of that number, consider the population of Argentina is over 45 million and the population of the Philippines is in excess of 109 million!
So you ask, What is the “Real Deal” concerning Christians and Intoxicants?
And the truth is Intoxicants is a Business! BIG BUSINESS!!
You cannot individually produce and enjoy it yourself. Therefore you must BUY IT to ENJOY IT!!
Anytime you put that sort of CONSISTENT DEMAND from global consumption into MONETARY FIGURES which is the PROFIT earned from what their investors know totaled from a relatively small investment to start-up and operate and just happen to have NO FORMAL GOVERNMENTAL STRUCTURE FOR ITS SALES REGULATIONS which would control the prices of intoxicants available off market, the profit margins for those intoxicants are so significant that it breeds absolute greed, corruption, and evil!
Anytime Christians must engage this industry it is paramount that we practice righteousness. This is a segment of society that is alive with a demonic presence and have many in the world practicing death! Consider the continual ongoing epidemics of Fentanyl, Opioids, Heroin, Methamphetamines, Cocaine, Crack Cocaine, etc…. How should our children understand the right path when our society in America and societies at large around the world, who have never largely embraced the Bible, have now all but abandoned its teachings! We must be unified as a body globally to resist the coming onslaught of the spirit of the world against the Body of Christ!
Can we stop the exploding flood of illegal drugs into this country? Tons and Tons of it yearly? We have Satellites capable of taking images of you on your front porch from space and AI canvassing the landscape of a planet millions of miles from earth while returning stunning high resolution pictures and data on its experiments, but are told we can’t detect and stop the tons of drugs flowing into our country and onto our streets every year! That’s Just Unbelievable! And how disproportionately our prisons are overwhelmed with impoverished humans of color stemming from an alleged war on drugs! If you consider, the United States Government has spent an estimated 8 TRILLION DOLLARS ($8,000,000,000,000) OF HARD WORKING TAX PAYERS MONEY on its post 9-11 “WAR ON TERROR” (Brown University Costs of Wars Project) and terrorist could just smuggle in WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION with the tons of drugs crossing the border unabated if they wanted to! Some BODIES and their FAMILIES are getting ULTRA RICHER AND POWERFUL! Tens of Millions of Americans put their faith in the Democratic System of America, willing to die even for a system that continually shows its flawed!! But will not even “Speak Up” about the “Almighty And Perfect God” that “Has Never Failed” any of us, evident in Him blessing our appearance here today! And who we daily confess our undying love for, evident again, in our stance of silence on Intoxicants in the Church (Congregation, Body of Christ)! 1 Timothy 4:4 tells us, “For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, and Job 34:10 also states, “So listen to me, (and recognize here it says), “YOU MEN OF UNDERSTANDING.” FAR BE IT FOR GOD TO DO EVIL, FOR THE ALMIGHTY TO DO WRONG.”
“Far be it”, the scripture states or “Impossible” so we know that to criminalize its existence in the case of Marijuana is potentially blasphemous but definitely degradating and dehumanizing. Are The Body of Christ going to sit back and watch as they keep speaking blaspemousmly against of our loving Heavenly Father Jehovah while persecuting his Church and seeking to find HUMANS A NEW HOME OTHER THAN EARTH. WHILE THEY’RE ALSO CLEVERLY CONTINUALLY ATTEMPTING TO DISPROVE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR GOD AND FATHER JEHOVAH!” Think, what if you had a parent who sacrificed their “Everything” to raise you right and ensure you have an “GOOD LIFE” only to have “Everyone” speak vulgar, untruths about his character! Would you be upset, angry even. Well consider how Jesus must feel knowing that his Father is continually being accused of being an uncompassionate, uncaring, thoughtless, merciless, Creator to give us a “delusional, brain altering, evil causing, CRIMINAL CREATION LIKE MARIJUANA AND HIS CHURCH CONDONES IT!!! We know who runs the world and how we’re instructed to come out of and be no part of the world! So lets get REAL Christians, how do we view intoxicants and it’s effect on the Church (Congregation)?!!!
(All Scriptural quotations unless otherwise identified were taken from Zondervan New International Version 1996)
(Draft September 2022)